The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

DE100 Books

Hi All,

I've just started DD102 and i'm looking to get ahead of the game for my next module DE100. Does anyone know where i can get the course books from before i book onto the module; also any extra literature recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks,
Kian
Original post by Kian2242
Hi All,

I've just started DD102 and i'm looking to get ahead of the game for my next module DE100. Does anyone know where i can get the course books from before i book onto the module; also any extra literature recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks,
Kian

Hey Kian,

I'm starting DD102 in February, also looking to get ahead of the game. I don't suppose you mind sharing the TMAs you have access to?

Thanks,
Sam
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by Kian2242
Hi All,

Thanks,
Kian

Original post by samspooner89
Hey Kian,

I'm starting DD102 in February, also looking to get ahead of the game. I don't suppose you mind sharing the TMAs you have access to?

Thanks,
Sam

You can usually buy them from Facebook groups. There are a couple that are purely for the selling and buying of OU module books.

Quick Reply

Latest