The Student Room Group

Coping with placement

Hi just wondering if people managed to still play rugby or goto the gym whilst doing this course as I know there’s a lot of hours done on placement ?
Reply 1
Yes, you'll still have time. Could take a bit of organisation with work depending on how much else is going on. (I managed perfectly fine carrying on playing in a brass band while doing my nursing degree, not quite the same I know but exact same principle applies :smile: )
Reply 2
Thanks Emily, I was starting to worry whether I’d have time to play or not. Much appreciated 🙂

Original post by Emily_B
Yes, you'll still have time. Could take a bit of organisation with work depending on how much else is going on. (I managed perfectly fine carrying on playing in a brass band while doing my nursing degree, not quite the same I know but exact same principle applies :smile: )
Reply 3
Original post by Calvert124
Thanks Emily, I was starting to worry whether I’d have time to play or not. Much appreciated 🙂

It isn't always easy and just don't expect to manage to be there all the time. There may well be points where you'll have to make apologies for a certain number of practice sessions, games etc but you should be able to make at least some. Hope you manage to keep playing while studying and on placement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending