Calvert124
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi just wondering if people managed to still play rugby or goto the gym whilst doing this course as I know there’s a lot of hours done on placement ?
Emily_B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yes, you'll still have time. Could take a bit of organisation with work depending on how much else is going on. (I managed perfectly fine carrying on playing in a brass band while doing my nursing degree, not quite the same I know but exact same principle applies )
Calvert124
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Thanks Emily, I was starting to worry whether I’d have time to play or not. Much appreciated 🙂

(Original post by Emily_B)
Yes, you'll still have time. Could take a bit of organisation with work depending on how much else is going on. (I managed perfectly fine carrying on playing in a brass band while doing my nursing degree, not quite the same I know but exact same principle applies )
Emily_B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Calvert124)
Thanks Emily, I was starting to worry whether I’d have time to play or not. Much appreciated 🙂
It isn't always easy and just don't expect to manage to be there all the time. There may well be points where you'll have to make apologies for a certain number of practice sessions, games etc but you should be able to make at least some. Hope you manage to keep playing while studying and on placement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?