The Student Room Group

Fashion Brands you dislike/hate

I will start

Pretty little thing - overrated

Scroll to see replies

Gucci - I find it tacky
Primark - I prefer not too have kids exploited to make my clothes when I can literally pay £1 extra and get something on sale from another shop that has better quality and prices
Primark - Cheap and I’m not talking price-wise. 🤢
Dsquared - horrible clothes, no brand identity or aesthetic, just put their own inferior spin on whatever is hot at the moment. Fast fashion quality at a high fashion price. Their icon stuff is certifiably ugly.

Brands like Superdry, Hollister and Jack Wills should not be worn by anyone over 18.

People that wear Lacoste, Lyle & Scott etc have no sauce.

If you wear Crosshatch, Slazenger and stuff of that nature found in Sports Direct bargain bins then stay inside...

Best brands: Versace, Givenchy, Balmain, Gucci, Christian Louboutin
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Prussianxo
Gucci - I find it tacky
Primark - I prefer not too have kids exploited to make my clothes when I can literally pay £1 extra and get something on sale from another shop that has better quality and prices

From which shop are you buying your human-exploitation-free clothing?
Original post by Obolinda
From which shop are you buying your human-exploitation-free clothing?

I know loads of shops exploit their workers but I just feel more uncomfortable with Primark because they practically wear it on their sleeve.
Reply 6
as if i bother with designer clobber
Reply 7
Most... stick with Primark and get stuff that is you... not what others say should be you.
Barbour - like

Michael Kors - dislike
Reply 9
Missguided bohoo etc
Original post by Prussianxo
I know loads of shops exploit their workers but I just feel more uncomfortable with Primark because they practically wear it on their sleeve.

Hmm ok
like: moschino, chanel, levi's, boohoo, jack wills, new look
dislike: primark, slazenger, umbro
I like Levis and Armani brands. I don’t dislike any brands.
I agree w PLT being overrated, and Gucci clothes imo are kinda ugly. And websites like Shein which overuse pastic packaging

Original post by FemaleinDress
I will start

Pretty little thing - overrated
Definitely PLT, the quality is really bad comparing the prices, I'd rather shop at Select Fashion. Is there anyone who shops from Select or New Look?
People say that Primark clothes rip easily but I have never had that problem before.
I like Primark but it can be very hit and miss with regards to quality, there's not much stuff in there that's legit a good bargain
Original post by dilanarican
Definitely PLT, the quality is really bad comparing the prices, I'd rather shop at Select Fashion. Is there anyone who shops from Select or New Look?

new look is my life
Slazenger honesly stay in side if you wear thag its vile
Misguided and H&M

Quick Reply

Latest