The Student Room Group

Charging laptop in lectures?

This might sound ridiculous but is it possible to charge your laptop during lectures? I have a 3 hour lecture tomorrow and my laptop runs out of battery so quickly and I’m scared that it might run out of batter halfway through.
It depends how big the lecture hall is/if there's any plugs. I can never charge mine in lectures because the halls are too big and there's no plugs to get to. Bring a pen and notebook with you just in case, then you can review and type up the rest of your notes later.
Original post by Anonymous
This might sound ridiculous but is it possible to charge your laptop during lectures? I have a 3 hour lecture tomorrow and my laptop runs out of battery so quickly and I’m scared that it might run out of batter halfway through.

Is there a socket that will reach your laptop

Do you have a charger

If yes to both, then yes.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

If there are plug sockets available, watch out that you dont run a cable across a walkway, that would get you a definite NO from the lecturer as they get all the legal and paperwork pain if there is an accident.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending