The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hello to you all!
I have an en-suite room at Angel Lane (King's Halls) available from the beginning of January to the 5th of September.
It is located in zone 2, next to the Olympic Park, the Arcelor Mittal, and Westfield Stratford (mall with every single shop you may need).You would get to Strand in 25 min and tu Guy's in 20. It has many rooftops terraces, study rooms, and above all, GREAT transport links to central London. Very convenient location for constant travellers, easy access to trains within the UK and to London's airports.
You would get to Strand in 25 min and tu Guy's in 20.
Follow the link for the official website (photos available) https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/accommodation/residences/angel-lane
If you are interested let me know!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Anyone know which the best accommodation for nightlife is ?
Reply 3
Atlas looks🤩🤩🤩
Reply 4
When do the applications open?
I logged onto my accomodation portal but it's telling me to either view my offer to manage my stay which I can do neither of because I'm an upcoming student?

It's probably because the website hasn't updated to new applicants and application hasn't begun but this is really confusing me because it makes it look like I'm supposed to already have a house...
[ltr]I emailed King’s Residences for information about accommodation and they said that the site should be up in March, as opposed to the usual January. [/ltr]
When I log onto the portal this is what I get...? It seems to me its adjusted to an already student rather than a new student so I don't know how I can apply for accommodation like this..?2020-02-03 09_42_24-PicMonkey.png
Reply 8
Original post by deardream
When I log onto the portal this is what I get...? It seems to me its adjusted to an already student rather than a new student so I don't know how I can apply for accommodation like this..?2020-02-03 09_42_24-PicMonkey.png

I just logged in and it says applications open in March? Check again.
Reply 9

Mine does that aswell, and if I click view my offer then it says that I don’t have an offer... I’m literally just gonna cross this bridge in March
Original post by MrDystopia
This thread will be used for all queries and discussion on KCL accommodation, be it specific residences or just concerns regarding living out/adjusting in general.

I can answer any questions regarding KCL in general.

Information in general regarding accommodation can be found here: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/accommodation/index.aspx

Fees for 2019/20 are found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/accommodation/residences/residences-fees and serve as a rough guide as to how much you'll be paying come 2020/21.

Hello,

I'm looking to transfer my 51-week contract. You can get my room as early as the beginning of April 2020 (First two installments are paid). As I'm finishing my master's degree courses; I will head back home (France) for my dissertation.

My room is big with a large bathroom. Moonraker is situated between Waterloo station and Southwark station.

Let me know if you're interested.

Best, Orhun
Hey guys

I got a question... do we need to deposit for accepting the offer before applying for the accommodation? Can I still apply without making the deposit? Cuz I’m still waiting for other schools’, thx!
I logged onto my accomodation portal but it's telling me to either view my offer to manage my stay which I can do neither of because I'm an upcoming student?

It's probably because the website hasn't updated to new applicants and application hasn't begun but this is really confusing me because it makes it look like I'm supposed to already have a house...

how did you actually log in? I can't find an email that has any student ID numbers or anything.
Original post by rubydoo12
how did you actually log in? I can't find an email that has any student ID numbers or anything.

Your student ID numbers is printed on the offer letter with 8 digits
Original post by itrustsky
Your student ID numbers is printed on the offer letter with 8 digits

ah that's so weird, I found the number but when I try it, it says the username is incorrect
Reply 15
Not working with my student id. What is the password then?
ah that's so weird, I found the number but when I try it, it says the username is incorrect

Yeah same here! I wonder if we need to accept the offer and pay the deposit first? But if you try the portal numbers it actually works..then it sad the email has been sent tho I can’t find it either my email or junk box...
Yeah same here! I wonder if we need to accept the offer and pay the deposit first? But if you try the portal numbers it actually works..then it sad the email has been sent tho I can’t find it either my email or junk box...

I went to the offer holders day and someone told me that they'd changed the application process for accommodation and that they'd be sending an email out in the next few weeks giving you a time slot to apply but it's really confusing, I think I'll just wait and see what happens.
I went to the offer holders day and someone told me that they'd changed the application process for accommodation and that they'd be sending an email out in the next few weeks giving you a time slot to apply but it's really confusing, I think I'll just wait and see what happens.

Oh glad to hear that! Thanks for the new update!
Oh glad to hear that! Thanks for the new update!

Btw does anyone interested in creating a group for the postgraduate offers holder?

Latest