The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I'm currently at Stamford Street looking for someone to take up my room as I don't need it anymore. Is anyone interested? Contact me and we can talk about it!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my small studio in Atlas ASAP as I don't stay at there.
Modern facilities with own kitchen and bathroom, 27th floor. the contract is until mid of Sep.
Please contact me if you are interested!
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my room at Stamford Street for the rest of the academic year. My room is average but my flatmates are very nice people to live with and the location of the room itself is very ideal. Message me if you're interested.
is anyone here looking to swap accommodation i have a £160 accom at Wolfson house
Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my room - currently I'm staying at Angel Lane! The price is £227 pw. I have 6 flatmates who are all very clean and kind!

Please DM for more information.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my room - currently I'm staying at Angel Lane! The price is £227 pw. I have 6 flatmates who are all very clean and kind!

Please DM for more information.

Hi...sorry for this random question but I am at angel lane too...and was wondering what those Digin boxes are? Are they for everyone or is it the mug painting kit? No worries if you don't know :smile:
Hello everyone. If you have an offer at King's and you are not eligible for KAAS. If someone under KAAS offers you the contract, is it okay to take it or u will still b ineligible
Hey! I'm currently at Stamford Street looking for someone to take up my room as I don't need it anymore. Is anyone interested? Contact me and we can talk about it!

Hiya! I may be interested in this how much is your rent pw?
STAMFORD STREET APARTMENTS KCL (kaas) £169pw
Hi Im trying to look for someone to take over my contract! It's refurbished and is 169 per week through kaas (meant to be 235pw normal price). Only students eligible for kaas would be able to take over the contract though (as far as I know). Any questions are welcome. Looking for someone to move in ASAP. Thanks x.
I'm currently living in Wolfson House(floor 2) and I am planning on moving out. If anyone is interested to take my room please let me know.
If anyone at King's is looking for accommodation from January I need someone to take over my contract, it's a private student halls but has loads of King's undergrad and postgrad students. £260pw with double bed and ensuite bathroom, the room is kind of massive haha and it's within walking distance of Strand, Guys and Waterloo campuses.

Message me if you want more info!!

Yh is it still available , lmk thanks
Hi, I'm looking for a replacement for my contract at Wolfson House. The contract starts on 09/01 and ends on 26/06. It's 160£ per week. DM me if interested!
Hello, I'm looking for a replacement for my room at Lillian Penson Hall. It's an intercollegiate hall and the room is a single ensuite and catered. Rent is £206 p/w and I haven't even moved in yet (was planning to move in term 2) so you could move as soon as I let the accommodation know!!! Please dm ASAP if you're interested!
Original post by iramraja
Hi
Please could anyone contact me if they are trying to move out of Great Dover Street or Stamford Street accommodation this year, as I’d really like to take over the contract
Thank you

My room at Great Dover Street will be free for the second semester. Are you still interested?
Anyone at Angel Lane? Please tell me what it is like...is it busy? are any of you from Floor 3 Block C? EEE cannot wait to go back I love it thereeee eeeee Wish I could stay there for 3 years!!!???
I'm looking for someone interested in taking over my contract. I've got an ensuite room at GDSA available immediately. Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
just got an offer! is there any student parking at all? - in terms of accom and campus
Reply 3298
Is anyone leaving their room early due to Covid and willing to let it out to me for the remainder of the year? I am a postgrad student so would need a room until early September.
Original post by fib000
Anyone know which the best accommodation for nightlife

Waterloo campus is pretty much in the central London, and plus there is gym in the building

Latest