The Student Room Group

RAF Phase 1 training Janruay 2020

Guys starting training in janruay does anyone have any tips and reccomendations to get me through training e.g fitness
Original post by RAFlife5
Guys starting training in janruay does anyone have any tips and reccomendations to get me through training e.g fitness

Hi there is tips and advice all through this site. Other places you can find helpful info is YouTube, some guy has also done a blog on a Wordpress site which is good think its ryan9000, also https://www.supply-drop.co.uk/recruit-training-info/ and that supply drops blogs has some good content.

I am also very happy to answer any questions...

Fitness is as hard as you make it for yourself. By this I mean the more you train now the easier you will find it. It will push you to your limits but as long as you are reasonably fit you will find it fine
Original post by RAFlife5

My advice would be to make sure you maintain physical fitness in the build up to January, regularly going on runs and body weight training. Most importantly! Make sure you turn up with the right kit, I can’t utter how much easier it would of made my life if I turnt up to training with all the correct items. It would of saved me a lot of time and money

Quick Reply

Latest