The Student Room Group

idk if my interview went well or not

So basically there's an MUN happening in our school and I, along with some other tenth graders and eleventh graders applied for a director position. I want to be the director of media or at least in the host team.and we had our interview today by the head girl and boy.Is it a good sign if they asked about my availability and schedule, as well as my number?i'm so nervous omg
Original post by aleehawww
So basically there's an MUN happening in our school and I, along with some other tenth graders and eleventh graders applied for a director position. I want to be the director of media or at least in the host team.and we had our interview today by the head girl and boy.Is it a good sign if they asked about my availability and schedule, as well as my number?i'm so nervous omg

It may just be a standard question to ask in terms of making sure when the chosen person will be available as well as finding out contact details. It is quite hard to comment without knowing more details about the rest of your interview (hopefully this went well!) or how the other candidates fared.
Original post by cheesecakelove
It may just be a standard question to ask in terms of making sure when the chosen person will be available as well as finding out contact details. It is quite hard to comment without knowing more details about the rest of your interview (hopefully this went well!) or how the other candidates fared.

they didn't ask everyone for their number, only a few and i answered every question straight away, if not a bit over enthusiastically

Quick Reply

Latest