The Student Room Group

No student ID

Hey, I'm currently in year 13 when I'm actually meant to be at uni because I retook year 12 to change subjects and my friends have invited me to attend a uni event at a club. However, this event states that it requires a student ID and since I am still at school I do not have one. Does this mean I can't attend any of the events with my friends despite the fact that Im 18 ? :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I'm currently in year 13 when I'm actually meant to be at uni because I retook year 12 to change subjects and my friends have invited me to attend a uni event at a club. However, this event states that it requires a student ID and since I am still at school I do not have one. Does this mean I can't attend any of the events with my friends despite the fact that Im 18 ? :frown:

You might need to be a student at the uni if its a uni event. If plus ones are allowed then you should be fine with just your normal ID, but make sure you enter with your friends.
You could ask the uni if it's going to be a bit out of your way to get there only to find out you can't go in.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending