The Student Room Group

Can we reach 3,119 posts by Halloween 2019?

Good morning, young Mortals.

Those of you who have been on TSR a while will likely know about the annual competition I have with Frankenstein's monster... but if not you are in luck, as I will explain it to you all once again! :fangs:

With just over a week until the best day of the year, Frankenstein's monster has bet me his brain that we cannot reach 3119 posts by Halloween 2019 (31/10/19).

Use your puny human hands to get typing and posting on this thread as much as possible, and show Frankenstein's monster who's the scariest creature ever... :jacko:

...yes, of course it's me!

I have some fangtastic news for you all as well... If we make it to 3119 posts, not only will I get Frankenstein's monster's brain, but whoever got the 3119th post will get a nice cauldron full of 'reputation points'. I'm not quite sure what these are, but the Community Team assures me they're well used on this site of the web. Bonus rep will be given to the last poster of the day on 31/10/2019! :jacko:

The 3,119th poster will also receive an Amazon voucher... and both that and the two rep prizes will also be doubled if we reach 10,000 posts by the end of Halloween 2019. So what are you puny humans waiting for, get posting! :colone:

Scroll to see replies

yes Bois :colone:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
yes Bois :colone:

Cool :smile: I'm up for this :smile:

Hope you're doing ok :smile:
Original post by CoolCavy

We have 10 days - do you think we'll make it :biggrin:
Original post by shadowdweller
:colone:

Morning Shadow :smile:

hope you are well :yep:
Original post by spotify95
Morning Shadow :smile:

hope you are well :yep:

Morning Spotify! :hugs:

I am, hope you are too :biggrin:
Original post by spotify95
Cool :smile: I'm up for this :smile:

Hope you're doing ok :smile:

yay!
yes thanks busy busy but enjoying life, wbu? :smile:
Get to 10000 by 2020 is impossible and now we have get to 10000 in 10 days??!

Spoiler

Why is The Count volunteering to do exactly? Are they volunteering to eat our brains? Sounds yummy :fangs:
Spim spam spom
Spammy McSpamface
Quality Spam content :coma:
I remember the A level and GCSE results day versions of this on my old account. :awesome:
Love how I don't have to wait 30 seconds between posts in Chat :ahee:
How many spams could a spammer spam if a spammer could spam spams?
Ugh 30 seconds nooooo
spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Quick Reply

Latest