The Student Room Group

Civil Service: Summer Diversity Internship Programme 2019/2020

Hi,
Was just wondering if anyone has passed the tests and are on the next stage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by junaidqmul
Hi,
Was just wondering if anyone has passed the tests and are on the next stage?

no not yet!! From what they've said on their website, I think we should know by the end of October
Reply 2
I got an email saying I’ve passed the online tests and have a week to answer additional questions.
Reply 3
Original post by nxd2000
I got an email saying I’ve passed the online tests and have a week to answer additional questions.

Congrats! When did you get this email?
Reply 4
Original post by junaidqmul
Congrats! When did you get this email?

Thanks! it was just 30 mins ago actually
Original post by Nicolewise
no not yet!! From what they've said on their website, I think we should know by the end of October

Yeah I got an email a couple of days ago. The next stage is to answer additional questions
Reply 6
just submitted my answers....
does anybody know how many questions the second stage has?
wow that application form was soooo fun !! :redface:
Reply 9
What were the questions like?
Reply 10
It never asked for department that interest you?

Original post by mint.skyscrapers
its like a mini application form to just fill out your nationality, education and the department which interests you and then why you want it.
Got an email yesterday saying I'm through to the interview stage. Has anyone else here heard back yet?
Original post by Zeeyo
It never asked for department that interest you?

I had that for question 4 which asked for you to order them
Original post by 22001581
Got an email yesterday saying I'm through to the interview stage. Has anyone else here heard back yet?

congratulations !! same
Original post by mint.skyscrapers
congratulations !! same

Congrats to you too! When is your interview date, mine is the 13th of November?
Reply 15
Just got an email saying I passed the first stage (the online tests). How long after you filled in the questions did you get an invite to interview??
Original post by T0ucan
Just got an email saying I passed the first stage (the online tests). How long after you filled in the questions did you get an invite to interview??

Months in my case. I think I filled in the form in November, and interviewed in late January.
Original post by T0ucan

i think it took about a day
Original post by 22001581
Congrats to you too! When is your interview date, mine is the 13th of November?

i haven't managed to scheduled one yet because i cant do the time they've given just waiting on a reply back from them
Original post by T0ucan

I sent the questions off on Sunday and then got an email inviting me to interview on Monday so surprisingly quickly. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending