The Student Room Group

Kooth Message the Team Sent Message Confusion

Recently I sent Kooth a message using the message the team function, as opposed to the request a chat function.
I pressed submit and it said my message had been sent, but I cannot see the message anywhere, with the main message section blank.

I understand that they take time to reply to messages due to the amount of people who use the service and do not mind waiting, however I don't know whether my message has actually been sent or not, and don't want to wait for a long time to get a reply or have a chat when in actual fact I haven't sent anything at all so nothing further will happen.

Its my first time using Kooth and I've tried to Google to see if I'm being stupid or not and whether this is normal or the case but to no avail.

If anyone knows what happens after you've sent a message, or more relevantly whether you can see the message you've sent after it has been submitted, I would be very grateful to know.

Thank you in advance
you only see your message again when someone replies
Reply 2
Thank you
I thought that may be the case but I didn't want to sit around waiting for a reply if for some reason it hadn't sent
my message has reappeared but I can't seem to see a reply? when I first click on the message, it shows my message but then changes to show the name of the team member who I presume responded but I can't see a message. the website is now also giving me the option to reply. help?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Recently I sent Kooth a message using the message the team function, as opposed to the request a chat function.
I pressed submit and it said my message had been sent, but I cannot see the message anywhere, with the main message section blank.
I understand that they take time to reply to messages due to the amount of people who use the service and do not mind waiting, however I don't know whether my message has actually been sent or not, and don't want to wait for a long time to get a reply or have a chat when in actual fact I haven't sent anything at all so nothing further will happen.
Its my first time using Kooth and I've tried to Google to see if I'm being stupid or not and whether this is normal or the case but to no avail.
If anyone knows what happens after you've sent a message, or more relevantly whether you can see the message you've sent after it has been submitted, I would be very grateful to know.
Thank you in advance

if you press the previous messages button it should be there but i dont think everyone has it

Latest

Trending

Trending