The Student Room Group

RAF Officer application

To anyone that may be able to help, I have been through the officer selection process and have OASC next. Any advice from people who have been through the process before? In particular the interview. Any advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by gb1893
To anyone that may be able to help, I have been through the officer selection process and have OASC next. Any advice from people who have been through the process before? In particular the interview. Any advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated

There's an entire armed forces forum here, with - at a rough guess - 1,000 threads on this topic. Take a look there.

Some threads might be old, but the advice remains the same.

Minor pedantry point; if your next step is the Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre, you've not been through officer selection, you're going through it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Drewski
There's an entire armed forces forum here, with - at a rough guess - 1,000 threads on this topic. Take a look there.

Some threads might be old, but the advice remains the same.

Minor pedantry point; if your next step is the Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre, you've not been through officer selection, you're going through it.

Oh wow thank you I haven't found the forum, what is it?
Reply 3
Original post by gb1893
Oh wow thank you I haven't found the forum, what is it?

An officer needs to be resourceful, I'm sure you can find it 😉

Edit: This thread has since been moved, so this comment looks odd... Previously is was posted in a random subforum elsewhere.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest