The Student Room Group

Struggling to find a part time job

I’m 19 in college for only 3 days a week and I’m struggling to find a job I’ve applied to almost every store as customer assistant role but keep getting rejected I don’t even get to the interview stage. I have plenty of customer service experience and I’m available all day 4 days a week and I can even do shifts after college since I finish at 1.30 why is it so difficult.

It’s getting so frustrating I have so much free time I don’t want to stay at home all day or even go out with mates cos it just means spending money when I’m trying to save up

Anyone know any stores that have any roles available or most likely to hire students
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 19 in college for only 3 days a week and I’m struggling to find a job I’ve applied to almost every store as customer assistant role but keep getting rejected I don’t even get to the interview stage. I have plenty of customer service experience and I’m available all day 4 days a week and I can even do shifts after college since I finish at 1.30 why is it so difficult.

It’s getting so frustrating I have so much free time I don’t want to stay at home all day or even go out with mates cos it just means spending money when I’m trying to save up

Anyone know any stores that have any roles available or most likely to hire students

Have you tried at McDonald’s
Waitrose? Pays well. Sainsburys has also taken on a lot of students recently near me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending