The Student Room Group

Oxford History Applicants 2020

Has anyone received any interviews?
Not yet - although I applied to Brasenose and they said they'd send out interview decisions the week beginning 25th November.
Reply 2
Original post by Lolottey01
Not yet - although I applied to Brasenose and they said they'd send out interview decisions the week beginning 25th November.

I got allocated to St Hilda's, and they said they'll send them mid-November, whenever that is.

How was the HAT, personal statement and so on?
Original post by jgcr2019
I got allocated to St Hilda's, and they said they'll send them mid-November, whenever that is.

How was the HAT, personal statement and so on?

I wish you the best of luck!
As to the HAT - I'm not sure. I'm fairly happy with what I wrote but I'm not sure if it meets their standard. How did you find it?
The personal statement wasn't so much of a problem - it was just difficult to condense everything into 4000 characters.
Not overly confident about the written work - I couldn't submit what I originally wanted to as it couldn't be source-based.
How have you found the process?
Just got History interview at St Johns, anyone else?
Reply 5
Yeah just got mine as well
Original post by jgcr2019
Has anyone received any interviews?

I just got one from St John's college as well. I guess they are all coming through now. I feel bad for all the others who aren't getting one right now. Maybe Bucks Uni will take ur scummy lot
(edited 4 years ago)
Big up Kim Song!!!! My brother, mine came through from St Johns about 20 minutes ago. **** myself in excitement!!!
Reply 8
Original post by harrysmith1232
Big up Kim Song!!!! My brother, mine came through from St Johns about 20 minutes ago. **** myself in excitement!!!

Bless up g I nutted so hard when i got the offer
Original post by Lolottey01

Keep holding on fella x
got an invite for history and politics at Corpus Christi a while ago!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending