The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accomodation!

Hi, I'm hoping to get some advice in relation to how i can ensure i get a place in one of the new Endcliffe self-catering apartments. I'm not particularly bothered about it being self-catering (infact I'd probably rather it were catered), but all the Endcliffe apartments seem to be self-catered. Anyway, does anyone know how best to make sure you get one of the apartments? There doesn't seem to be any option about where you stay on the accommodation form. Which is a bit confusing.
shartedjorts
Hi, I'm hoping to get some advice in relation to how i can ensure i get a place in one of the new Endcliffe self-catering apartments. I'm not particularly bothered about it being self-catering (infact I'd probably rather it were catered), but all the Endcliffe apartments seem to be self-catered. Anyway, does anyone know how best to make sure you get one of the apartments? There doesn't seem to be any option about where you stay on the accommodation form. Which is a bit confusing.

you cant choose a specific accomodation on the form, only an area (endcliffe or city) and a type of accommodation (catered/self catered). There's no way to guarantee you get put in the new buildings at Endcliffe I'm afraid, you can try writing in the notes section that you want to be there, but they might not pay any attention, they certainly don't have to.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
oh :frown:
Thanks anyway.
Aren't the new endcliffe flats the only part of Endcliffe Village that are both ensuite and self catered? I'm sure there was a drop down box for choosing ensuite, so just make sure you have both of those options down.
Reply 4
Unfortunately there is no guarentee you will get your first choice, although with the amount of new stuff there is I would say you've got a very good chance.

Latest

Trending

Trending