The Student Room Group

I really need urgent help with my maths homework my teachers really bad at teaching.

First question : in rectangle ABCD triangle ABE is equilateral triangle CDE is isosceles , with CE=DE D=65degrees Second question : xsquared=1963rd question: T=nsquared-12/n work out n when n=53(b): why is T is always positive when n is negative 4th question: A straight line has a gradient 4 and passes through the line point (5,23) Work out the equation of the line give your answer in the form y= mx c
Reply 1
Original post by Sdrame56677
First question : in rectangle ABCD triangle ABE is equilateral triangle CDE is isosceles , with CE=DE D=65degrees Second question : xsquared=1963rd question: T=nsquared-12/n work out n when n=53(b): why is T is always positive when n is negative 4th question: A straight line has a gradient 4 and passes through the line point (5,23) Work out the equation of the line give your answer in the form y= mx c

First two questions are not questions.
Second "question" could be solved in two secs on a calculator.
Third question n=53 when n=53

If you're asking for help, at least post proper questions and describe what you've tried / had problems with.
Original post by mqb2766
First two questions are not questions.
Second "question" could be solved in two secs on a calculator.
Third question n=53 when n=53

If you're asking for help, at least post proper questions and describe what you've tried / had problems with.

image.jpgOk I understand I’m just no any good at maths,the first question I was referring to was this one ,it would be very much appreciated if you could help me.
Reply 3
image.jpgOk I understand I’m just no any good at maths,the first question I was referring to was this one ,it would be very much appreciated if you could help me.

That is nothing like the first question you asked. But ok ...
Can you write those three bits of information as simple equations?

Let's use x to stand for the distance PQ,
Can you write expressions for the distances PR and QR?
Then write an equation for the total length.

Quick Reply

Latest