The Student Room Group

Why does body count matter? But not how many people have you done stuff with ?

Just out of curiosity. Why does it matter how many people you have slept with? But not how many people have you kissed or given head to etc.?
Probably because most of us can't remember the answer to the latter. :dontknow:
Doesn't matter (in most cases for most people), next question
i know how many people i've killed :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous
Just out of curiosity. Why does it matter how many people you have slept with? But not how many people have you kissed or given head to etc.?

Well, it matters for me.

The more there was of any kind, the bigger the chance I might get an infection from her.
It doesn’t matter really. It’s your own private business.
Other people’s opinions don’t count.
I find myself a little conflicted; while I respect anyone who makes the decision to have casual sex, it's not for me. Personally I think it's very unlikely I would want to be in a relationship with someone who'd slept with a lot of people. If I was looking for a ONS (and I wouldn't be) then it wouldn't matter.

Would you have a drink out of your friend or girlfriends water bottle? What if 50 or 100 other people had also had a drink out of it, would you be so keen?

I think number of sexual partners gives an indication on someone's views of casual sex, and also has a bearing on risk the person has something like a STD.
I think you want to know what their body count is because you (probably) want to avoid ending up as a murder victim yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending