The Student Room Group

Turnitin Issue

This is going to sound so stupid but I think I’ve made a big mistake (?) on Turnitin.

Basically I reuploaded one of my essays a couple of times to turnitin because I needed to make a few changes.
So my originality report was still pending.

However now I’ve uploaded that exact same file as a mistake when submitting another essay.
I’ve emailed my lecturer for the second module to see if she can delete the submission so I can resubmit .

But my question is, will my originality report for the essay that’s pending now be 100% since I’ve uploaded it already?
Sorry if this makes so sense, I’m genuinely just so worried and panicked.
Original post by Kateb12345
This is going to sound so stupid but I think I’ve made a big mistake (?) on Turnitin.

Basically I reuploaded one of my essays a couple of times to turnitin because I needed to make a few changes.
So my originality report was still pending.

However now I’ve uploaded that exact same file as a mistake when submitting another essay.
I’ve emailed my lecturer for the second module to see if she can delete the submission so I can resubmit .

But my question is, will my originality report for the essay that’s pending now be 100% since I’ve uploaded it already?
Sorry if this makes so sense, I’m genuinely just so worried and panicked.

No it won’t be 100% because it wasn’t submitted finally and marked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending