The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'd be suprised if it was much more than minimum wage.

You go around and drop off leaflets. I think you can probably tell how "good" it would be.
Reply 2
dipstick1
has anyone done this job? is it any good? how much do you get paid?

I've done something similar to this. It's ok but just watch out for dogs lol. Some of them went mental at me! Good job they were 'behind bars' (gates really :p: ) as these were rotweilers and german sheperds. Oh, and I was paid a packet of snack-a-jacks and a carton of five alive :p: .
Reply 3
I went out with a friend who did this, the money he was earning was laughable, £2 or 3 an hour.

He was allowed to just avoid all houses with dogs.
Reply 4
You may also have to deal with abuse from the public who resent you putting "rubbish" through their letterbox.
Reply 5
do you mean that kind of leafletting, or the kind where you just stand in one place?
the pay for standing in one place is bout £5ph i htink, from the jobs ive seen advertised
Reply 6
Annaconda
do you mean that kind of leafletting, or the kind where you just stand in one place?
the pay for standing in one place is bout £5ph i htink, from the jobs ive seen advertised

The people who do that job are more likely to get abuse, and some not very nice comments.

Latest

Trending

Trending