The Student Room Group

A-level Maths Revision Tips please

So my exam board is Edexcel, and I use physics and maths tutor as well as save my exams, but does anyone have any more websites I could use? And how do you all revise for Maths a-level? Also, how do you revise last minute for a maths mock that's coming up (yep, I procrastinated).
Thankyou
Original post by shiny112
So my exam board is Edexcel, and I use physics and maths tutor as well as save my exams, but does anyone have any more websites I could use? And how do you all revise for Maths a-level? Also, how do you revise last minute for a maths mock that's coming up (yep, I procrastinated).

I do maths as well same exam board, have you heard of Dr Frost Maths I use that as my teachers recommended it to the class there are PowerPoint as well as work sheets. Also have to got the text books and do you do mix exercises in class or at home if not I recommend you to do those like not every question of mixed excises the ones you think is hard do that question it and if you struggle you can ask for help from teacher before the mock. Btw I use those websites as well so let’s just hope we can get a decent grade. Lol
good luck 😉
Reply 2
I strongly recommend DynamicPapers.com
they even have a new feature to mark your pastpaper.
I think it's better than PMT
Reply 3
Original post by future-doctor <3
I do maths as well same exam board, have you heard of Dr Frost Maths I use that as my teachers recommended it to the class there are PowerPoint as well as work sheets. Also have to got the text books and do you do mix exercises in class or at home if not I recommend you to do those like not every question of mixed excises the ones you think is hard do that question it and if you struggle you can ask for help from teacher before the mock. Btw I use those websites as well so let’s just hope we can get a decent grade. Lol
good luck 😉

Thankyou x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending