A-level Maths Revision Tips please

Watch
shiny112
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So my exam board is Edexcel, and I use physics and maths tutor as well as save my exams, but does anyone have any more websites I could use? And how do you all revise for Maths a-level? Also, how do you revise last minute for a maths mock that's coming up (yep, I procrastinated).
Thankyou

future-doctor <3
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by shiny112)
So my exam board is Edexcel, and I use physics and maths tutor as well as save my exams, but does anyone have any more websites I could use? And how do you all revise for Maths a-level? Also, how do you revise last minute for a maths mock that's coming up (yep, I procrastinated).
I do maths as well same exam board, have you heard of Dr Frost Maths I use that as my teachers recommended it to the class there are PowerPoint as well as work sheets. Also have to got the text books and do you do mix exercises in class or at home if not I recommend you to do those like not every question of mixed excises the ones you think is hard do that question it and if you struggle you can ask for help from teacher before the mock. Btw I use those websites as well so let’s just hope we can get a decent grade. Lol
good luck 😉
999QR
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I strongly recommend DynamicPapers.com
they even have a new feature to mark your pastpaper.
I think it's better than PMT
shiny112
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by future-doctor <3)
I do maths as well same exam board, have you heard of Dr Frost Maths I use that as my teachers recommended it to the class there are PowerPoint as well as work sheets. Also have to got the text books and do you do mix exercises in class or at home if not I recommend you to do those like not every question of mixed excises the ones you think is hard do that question it and if you struggle you can ask for help from teacher before the mock. Btw I use those websites as well so let’s just hope we can get a decent grade. Lol
good luck 😉
Thankyou x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads