The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Aconite
Violent Rapist - Riolent Vapist.

Har, har.

Oh, right, I got that one -- I assumed that he was talking to you, i.e. your username was a spoonerism, silly me. :redface:
Reply 61
As needed :biggrin: or till my hands can no longer hold my d***
Reply 62
MSB
Teehee.

Yeah, chill out, MSB. Grandpa turned nasty, and it ain't pretty. Think about Converse and synthesisers.

In other news, masturbation.
Reply 63
Aconite
Yeah, chill out, MSB. Grandpa turned nasty, and it ain't pretty.

In other news, masturbation.

I'll start ranting about Rommel in a minute, until I get my cup of tea and chocolate bourbon.
MSB
I'll start ranting about Rommel in a minute, until I get my cup of tea and chocolate bourbon.

I bet he liked a good tug.
Reply 65
MSB

:biggrin:
Once.

I started in the winter of '43, it was a bitterly cold one that but maybe a bit before your time. So as I was saying, it was the winter of '43, and a bitterly cold one at that. I was a-wandering down to the local store, and on my way, I came cross a fledgling sparrow. Born too early, it was, and knocked outta the nest. I did the only humane thing, and fed it to me cat. It was around then I started to masturbate, but it was so bitter cold in that winter of '43, you see, that my darn hand froze to me member. Ever since, I've not been able to get my hand outta my pants, and yet I've never been able to finish. Probably a bit before your time, that winter of '43, but struth, it were bitter cold.
DoMakeSayThink
Once.

I started in the winter of '43, it was a bitterly cold one that but maybe a bit before your time. So as I was saying, it was the winter of '43, and a bitterly cold one at that. I was a-wandering down to the local store, and on my way, I came cross a fledgling sparrow. Born too early, it was, and knocked outta the nest. I did the only humane thing, and fed it to me cat. It was around then I started to masturbate, but it was so bitter cold in that winter of '43, you see, that my darn hand froze to me member. Ever since, I've not been able to get my hand outta my pants, and yet I've never been able to finish. Probably a bit before your time, that winter of '43, but struth, it were bitter cold.

I daresay the Cold War kept your hand firmly glued to your member then.
I have someone to do this for me. He's called Lok-Wun.
My most recent ex said he does it up to 8 times a day. I was horrified. I'm lucky if I do one a week, but every couple of months I'll go a few days in a row. I just have a low sex drive I guess.
Jangrafess
I have someone to do this for me. He's called Lok-Wun.

i don't geddit.
white_haired_wizard
i don't geddit.

:console:
Jangrafess
:console:

explain it to me.

pls.

if not i may have to threaten you with sexual assault :frown:
white_haired_wizard
explain it to me.

pls.

if not i may have to threaten you with sexual assault :frown:

Sorry, have to run aaawwaaaaay. Late for meeting mates.
bitch ass :rolleyes:
Reply 75
Whenever I feel like it and get the opportunity. In fact I think I will do it now. Not many replies from the girls I note.
I welcome fake female pics. Good for masturbation.
Reply 77
I'm female, hence, i dont.
Reply 78
I don't masturbate. I punch myself in the crotch violently. Does the trick.
Reply 79
squid
I just spent ages trying to work out what your name was, you mislead me.

Eh wot?

Latest