The Student Room Group

Whats a typical breakfast for you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yoghurt with banana, granola and honey is my go-to.
chia seeds with almond milk (set over night), desiccated coconut and strawberries or grapes
Try having a smoothie bowl
Reply 23
salad and a mac 'n' cheese instant noodle, literally every morning. also lots of black coffee.
Beer and leftovers👆
Original post by ThuggerThugger
I’ve never been to toast/cereal guy which makes breakfast difficult. I like to actually have a filling breakfast, but usually dont get the time so settle for fruit. I’m going to the shop tomorrow to try to find good things that are quick/I can precook for breakfast.

Nothing
Actually a fruit smoothie every morning
Reply 27
a bowl of Quaker oats golden syrup and coffee.

best. breakfast. ever.
Original post by ilikeapples2
what's coconut sugar? sounds cool

It is an organic product made from the nectar of coconut flowers and it tastes a bit toffee/toasty. Just something a bit different I picked up in a middle aisle at Aldi once - it smells great but I am not sure I can taste much difference really
2 pieces of toast with flora and marmite :yum:
Original post by Greywolftwo
Actually a fruit smoothie every morning

Hipster
Hipster

No, it’s got blueberries, raspberries, apples, bananas tropical fruits in it. I also have a breakfast bar as well
tea/coffee flavoured milk (in case you don't understand this, there more milk in the cup than there is coffee or tea)

then it's either toast, a random fruit, possibly cereal, maybe a random can of fish (mackerel in tomato sauce from Sainsbury's is the ****). sometimes I don't eat anything.
Original post by ReadingMum
It is an organic product made from the nectar of coconut flowers and it tastes a bit toffee/toasty. Just something a bit different I picked up in a middle aisle at Aldi once - it smells great but I am not sure I can taste much difference really

its probably healthier than regular sugar though right?
Reply 34
Porridge with bananas. Put in the bananas before you cook the porridge so they sort of stew, it sweetens the whole dish and eliminates the need to add sugar or honey. It's also just nice to start with a hot meal
Nothing but I have cereals in the evening as a snack lol :lol:
Reply 36
Protein shake in the morning with some fruit
Weetabix or on weekdays nothing as for some reason can't manage breakfast that early in the day :redface:
I’ve never been to toast/cereal guy which makes breakfast difficult. I like to actually have a filling breakfast, but usually dont get the time so settle for fruit. I’m going to the shop tomorrow to try to find good things that are quick/I can precook for breakfast.

I have an oatmeal bar every day (im not normally hungry as soon as I wake up, so have it in the office at about 10).

I would love scrambled eggs or beans on toast but its just easier with an oatmeal bar.
Nothing usually, on an exam or placement day I will have scrambled egg.

Quick Reply

Latest