The Student Room Group

Would you date someone who showers once a week

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ساره
Im sorry did I read this correctly ?? 8 MONTHS??

I really hated showers.. :redface:
Reply 41
washing hair in one week is somewhat understandable, but body needs to be clean or she will be infected with fungus and all those nasty things.
Id say don't touch or kiss her just to be safe.
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't actually smell too bad. I can tell when it's a lot as you get people on public transport and stuff moving away from you. I would wash my vitals during the 8 month period [underarms, groin/penis] and those are the areas which produce the majority of smells.

I will say that my skin was absolutely filthy though.
When I finally did have a shower the water ran pure dark ....and after 40 minutes I gave up washing because I was so tired.
It took multiple showers to get clean

*dry wretch*

Even if you absolutely hate showers you could literally do super quick ones rather than the long showers idk??

Could have at least said you had mental health issues or something...
Original post by ساره
Even if you absolutely hate showers you could literally do super quick ones rather than the long showers idk??

Exactly. I don't like showers but I still have them!
Reply 46
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
*dry wretch*

rahhh probably had maggots growing in the folds of your skin as well as fungus
I shower like few times a year. It ain't so bad

Lmaooooo, this! So damn gross. Someone who only showers once is week is disgusting, periodt.
I shower almost every day and right after I smell fine, but within 12-15 hours I feel like I smell again, so I couldn’t imagine going a weak without showering.

I think someone who doesn’t shower a lot due to mental health issues is more acceptable, but it’s still nasty, them being depressed or whatever doesn’t mean they’re not going to smell.

However, I do think some people are perfectly mentally healthy and they’re just straight up gross and lazy. I mean, not showering for 8 months?! That’s unforgivable.
I think someone who doesn’t shower a lot due to mental health issues is more acceptable, but it’s still nasty, them being depressed or whatever doesn’t mean they’re not going to smell.

However, I do think some people are perfectly mentally healthy and they’re just straight up gross and lazy. I mean, not showering for 8 months?! That’s unforgivable.

some of us don't feel the urge to do so

I was actually going through something at the time...
Original post by royalty1702
I shower like few times a year. It ain't so bad

Oh my God. If I had to be in a room with most of you on this thread I’d be sent into a coma and then need nose surgery.
Oh my God. If I had to be in a room with most of you on this thread I’d be sent into a coma and then need nose surgery.

No one has complained about it for the last few years so it's completely fine.
For me the relationship would end, unless baths were had instead. I would hope a woman would think the same of a man who was like this, and indeed those in same sex relationships.
Original post by royalty1702
No one has complained about it for the last few years so it's completely fine.

Maybe being around you has caused their olfactory cells to die?
Maybe being around you has caused their olfactory cells to die?

No I doubt it
I assure you that a woman's genitals will smell disgusting after even a couple of days of not washing.

Mine doesnt smell until around a week cuz my body got used to it. I only wash once a week I dont have the time to be washing every day that's too exhausting
Mine doesnt smell until around a week cuz my body got used to it. I only wash once a week I dont have the time to be washing every day that's too exhausting

Your poor BF, if you ever have one

that’s almost a year? How the **** is that possible...

I’m shooketh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending