The Student Room Group

can someone help me form a study schedule?

im having trouble being consistent with my studies.

i study an hour a day split into 2 thirty-minute sessions. i usually leave it until late at night and end up only studying for 30 mins or sometimes not at all. i'd like to be able to study 2 hours everyday but its boring lol. my free time is 5pm - 12am and (assuming i wake up early enough) 6am - 7:30am. thanks!!
do four separate half an hour slots throughout the day
Original post by Toscana
im having trouble being consistent with my studies.

i study an hour a day split into 2 thirty-minute sessions. i usually leave it until late at night and end up only studying for 30 mins or sometimes not at all. i'd like to be able to study 2 hours everyday but its boring lol. my free time is 5pm - 12am and (assuming i wake up early enough) 6am - 7:30am. thanks!!

Hey @Toscana

Have you tried giving yourself a reward at the end of each study slot? Like say you study for 30 minutes and then you're allowed to watch a 20 minute TV show or some form of fun activity?

I always found this works well as you know that you can have some guilt free fun time if you get through your studying.

Like @stereotypeasian said, splitting your studies into slots is a great idea and makes things a bit more manageable!

Alternatively, rather than studying in time slots, you could do it in subject/topic slots. So in one evening you might plan to cover two topics! Sometimes its all about finding what works best for you.

Good luck,

Mia:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending