The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl offer

I applied for bsc economics and business with east European studies in September 2019 but haven't received a response yet. when can I expect a reply?
Original post by faraz1011
I applied for bsc economics and business with east European studies in September 2019 but haven't received a response yet. when can I expect a reply?

Contact admissions and ask. Simple as that.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I am a current UCL student, I remember receiving my offer by the end of January (having sent my application off by the October deadline). It may vary by department, so your best bet is definitely to contact them and ask :smile:
Reply 3
hassan_mirza may i ask what grades you achieved at A level in order to get your offer?
Reply 4
Original post by Hassan_mirza
I am a current UCL student, I remember receiving my offer by the end of January (having sent my application off by the October deadline). It may vary by department, so your best bet is definitely to contact them and ask :smile:

hassan_mirza may i ask what grades you achieved at A level in order to get your offer?
Original post by faraz1011

I achieved A*A*A*A in maths, further maths, physics and chemistry and a 2 in STEP. My offer for maths was A*AA (grades and offers are different for every department!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending