The Student Room Group

Cambridge mphil economics 2020/2021

Hi, anyone applied for the MPhil Economics programme at Cambridge starting in 2020? Have you heard back?
Reply 1
Original post by Betsyyyy1
Hi, anyone applied for the MPhil Economics programme at Cambridge starting in 2020? Have you heard back?

Hi!
I got an offer for the MPhil in Economic Research around a month ago.
I submitted my application on the 2nd of November.

Hope it helps, good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by allb17
Hi!

Hi could you tell me a bit about the background of your application?
Reply 3
Original post by allb17
Hi!

Congratulations!!
Reply 4
Hi, just curious as I have an offer for this course beginning 2021, how are you currently finding it for those who successfully met their offer and were admitted?
Original post by bleaney
Hi, just curious as I have an offer for this course beginning 2021, how are you currently finding it for those who successfully met their offer and were admitted?

I switched to MPhil Economic Research early on, so can’t answer your queries.

I think a great way to get info would be to search “MPhil Economics Cambridge” into LinkedIn and add those who come up. Lots of students put that in their title. I would give you specific names but that will likely break TSR rules.
Hey, I also have an offer for MPhil in Economics 2021. Have you heard from any colleges yet / how long did that take?
Original post by annakrina
Hey, I also have an offer for MPhil in Economics 2021. Have you heard from any colleges yet / how long did that take?

This is last year’s thread. You’re better off messaging bleaney
Reply 8
Original post by annakrina

Hi, I just received my college membership today, it took two weeks exactly from receiving a formal offer
Original post by bleaney
Hi, I just received my college membership today, it took two weeks exactly from receiving a formal offer

Thanks, good to know! My college preferences might not have been the wisest choices, so not expecting to get into those ones.
Original post by bleaney

If you wanted to reach out to people in next years cohort, you’re best off making a new thread labelled 2021/22
Reply 11
Hello everyone, I am applying MSc in Management this year. However, my undergraduate degree is an upper second class, and I got a distinction in my master degree. Does anyone have a similiar academic background and got in? I am so nervous because the minimum requirement said that they need a first class.... Thank you for any help~
Original post by allb17
Hi!

Hey, was wondering how long did they take to get back to you
Original post by allb17
Hi!

Hey! What was the offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending