The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HippyChick04
Hi Bes.Still
Congrats on gaining a place at GSA, went to a campus lookaround a few wks ago & it looks like a great place to study/live. Is it the BA you'll be studying & is this your first year of auditions?

Hiya, it's my second year of auditioning. I was on the BA acting reserve list but they offered me an interview for the applied drama course that they're launching this year and I got in! I'm very excited because it's always been my plan to do an MA in applied drama!
Original post by Bes.Still
Hiya, it's my second year of auditioning. I was on the BA acting reserve list but they offered me an interview for the applied drama course that they're launching this year and I got in! I'm very excited because it's always been my plan to do an MA in applied drama!

Any tips please as this will be my first year of audition process?
Original post by dylanfrancis1998
just for anyone else that's applied- I sent my LSMT audition off last monday and heard back last night that I have a recall so not as painfully long as some of the other schools!

Did you hear back via letter or email? Hope you got a place!
I’d be interested to hear your thoughts too
Did anyone get an interview date for RADA MA Theater Lab yet? Or are we all still waiting?
Original post by VanGogh18
Did anyone get an interview date for RADA MA Theater Lab yet? Or are we all still waiting?

I got an email today scheduling my interview! Just in case anyone is ghost watching this chat for RADA stuff!
I got an email today scheduling my interview! Just in case anyone is ghost watching this chat for RADA stuff!

Awesome! do you know if it’s purely questions based the interview or we’ll be asked to perform a speech etc? I can’t seem to find any info on it at all
Original post by agcshaw
Awesome! do you know if it’s purely questions based the interview or we’ll be asked to perform a speech etc? I can’t seem to find any info on it at all

I’m honestly not sure. I was thinking the same thing. I’m going to be ready for both.
(edited 2 years ago)
Today is the day! Has anyone heard from the RADA MA yet?!?!?
Has anyone heard?
Has anyone heard?

I called and apparently they are delayed. If anyone was wondering!
Is anyone here waiting to hear back from either RADA or central at the moment? Or has heard back recall or rejection results from either already?
Original post by ddimaio526
Hello!! I just got an email from LAMDA about a second audition on zoom but I’m not sure what it is! They said it’s not a recall but that it is a second audition so I’m a bit confused phahaha

hey! how did it go? ive got one in Feb, no clue what its going to be like eek! :smile:

Realise you may no longer login but how did it go?
Original post by ddimaio526
Hello!! I just got an email from LAMDA about a second audition on zoom but I’m not sure what it is! They said it’s not a recall but that it is a second audition so I’m a bit confused phahaha

I just got this last week for Feb too!
Reply 2635
Original post by Greggs4lyf
I just got this last week for Feb too!

Me too! I have mine Feb 1st
Original post by mld99
Me too! I have mine Feb 1st

OMG me too
How long does it take to hear back from LIPA?
Sent of my self tape in November & still haven't heard anything?
Know other people who are getting rejected from them but mine still says decision pending, arghhhh. Advice please.....
Just got RADA recall email today! Anyone else?
Original post by Greggs4lyf
Just got RADA recall email today! Anyone else?

major congratulations!! :smile:

if you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your first audition? thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending