The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde biomedical science offer?

I got a conditional offer from Strathclyde this week and am a bit confused. I have AA (maths and biology) BBB (chemistry, English and geography) in my Highers which meets the standard entry requirements. My offer is BB for AH Biology and Chemistry which is the requirement for year 2 entry. My other offers for same entry requirements are all unconditional so I was expecting that from Strathclyde as well. Has anyone else had this from Strathclyde? Thanks
Original post by mario999
I got a conditional offer from Strathclyde this week and am a bit confused. I have AA (maths and biology) BBB (chemistry, English and geography) in my Highers which meets the standard entry requirements. My offer is BB for AH Biology and Chemistry which is the requirement for year 2 entry. My other offers for same entry requirements are all unconditional so I was expecting that from Strathclyde as well. Has anyone else had this from Strathclyde? Thanks

call them
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
sorry i'm a few months late lol but i got AAAB in my highers and predicted A in AH bio but also got a conditional and i emailed them and they said it's because of a high number of applications as well as limited spaces due to people who deferred last year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending