The Student Room Group

Student finance after masters

Hi, is it possible to get finance from sfe to study Prosthetics and Orthotics after a bachelors and masters in Biomedical Science and Biofabrication respectively?
Thanks
Hi Ortizz438,

What is the full name of the course and university that you are looking to study at?

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Ortizz438,
What is the full name of the course and university that you are looking to study at?
Thanks,
Calum

The course is Prosthetics and Orthotics BSc (Hons) in faculty of engineering University of Strathclyde.
Hi Ortizz438,

Yes, you will be able to apply for the full package of support for this course as it is an Allied Health Profession exception course and is not not subject to the standard previous study and ELQ rules

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
Hi Ortizz438,
Yes, you will be able to apply for the full package of support for this course as it is an Allied Health Profession exception course and is not not subject to the standard previous study and ELQ rules
Thanks,
Calum

I really appreciate the time you put to listen and respond to my enquiry. Thanks so much
Hi there,

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 6
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,
You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Thanks, Drew

Will do, thanks
No problem.

Thanks, Drew
Hi Drew,

I am writing to update you that i was successful with my student finance application. I really appreciate your support, thanks.
In view of this, if i relocate to Scotland would this disqualify me from reapplying for next academic year?

Regards,
Ota
Hi Ortizz438,

No, you need 3 years residency in Scotland not for the purposes of study to qualify for SAAS support

Thanks,
Calum
Hi Ortizz438,
No, you need 3 years residency in Scotland not for the purposes of study to qualify for SAAS support
Thanks,
Calum

Hi Calum,

Many thanks for the clarification.

Have a nice day, Sir.

Ota
Original post by Ortizz438
Hi Calum,
Many thanks for the clarification.
Have a nice day, Sir.
Ota

You're welcome please let us know if we can assist further. Thanks - David