The Student Room Group

Computing university

Is it possible to go straight to years 1 computing without studying computing at College ?
Do you mean you want to do computing in uni?
Reply 2
Yes , however I’m currently studying business at College, just wondering if it’s possible to do computing in uni ?
Original post by josuelosasa
Yes , however I’m currently studying business at College, just wondering if it’s possible to do computing in uni ?

Is it Computing or Computer Science? Is Business a BTEC, vocational or an a level?
Reply 4
Original post by PetitePanda
Is it Computing or Computer Science? Is Business a BTEC, vocational or an a level?

I’m currently studying Business BTEC vocational and I’m wondering if when I go in uni. If they will allow me to study computer science with cyber security?
Original post by josuelosasa
I’m currently studying Business BTEC vocational and I’m wondering if when I go in uni. If they will allow me to study computer science with cyber security?

They wouldnt let you study computer science since you need a level maths. However, I would research extensively unis whether they would let you without a level maths. Cyber security would probably would be done in postgraduate degree
Reply 6
Original post by PetitePanda
They wouldnt let you study computer science since you need a level maths. However, I would research extensively unis whether they would let you without a level maths. Cyber security would probably would be done in postgraduate degree

Ah okay thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending