The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Nursing 2020

Hi, I just accepted my unconditional for Adult Nursing for Stirling Uni and wondered if anyone else has already accepted or is waiting to hear back and wanting to go there? Would be great to meet some people before we start :smile:
Hi there, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear from them. Hopefully I'll make it, fingers crossed. How long did you have to wait? And congratulations btw!!
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Original post by Yahik093
Hi there, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear from them. Hopefully I'll make it, fingers crossed. How long did you have to wait? And congratulations btw!!

Hi thank you so much!! I waited about 3 weeks to hear back! So it shouldn’t be too long for you! Good luck x
Original post by Larap97
Hi, I just accepted my unconditional for Adult Nursing for Stirling Uni and wondered if anyone else has already accepted or is waiting to hear back and wanting to go there? Would be great to meet some people before we start :smile:

congrats!! I'm still waiting to hear back from my interview which was the 24th of January... although I'm most likely going to accept my offer from Dundee :smile:
Reply 4
Hey,I've received an unconditional for mental health nursing :smile: I'm pretty sure I'm going to accept it. Where are you from?

Quick Reply

Latest