The Student Room Group

I need a good foreign friend

I am a high school student in China. I hope to study and play in England. I need a good friend to share everything in my life with me. In my opinion, British friends are very friendly, so I need a close friend to share things in life with her. I hope she wants to know more about China. I can be a good tour guide!Look forword your early reply letter!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am a high school student in China. I hope to study and play in England. I need a good friend to share everything in my life with me. In my opinion, British friends are very friendly, so I need a close friend to share things in life with her. I hope she wants to know more about China. I can be a good tour guide!Look forword your early reply letter!

Does your friends have to be a female. Can a male be a friend.
Reply 2
Original post by Mad_Dog_Graveson

Sure.I really hope for a UK Friend
Reply 3

Can you be my good friend?

Can you be my good friend
Can you be my good friend?

Can you be my good friend

Yes, I guess so
You sound like a 10 year old
Reply 6
I'd love to. But how can I add you as a friend?
Reply 7
Yes, I guess so

Reply 8
You sound like a 10 year old

That's not the truth. I'm about to graduate from high school

I will be your friend

On The Student Room, or on social media. To add someone on The Student Room, you just click their profile, and then find the add friend button. I think you already added me though. Is your name Mick.
Original post by SHRIDHAR.K
I will be your friend

I'd love to. But can I add you as a friend?
On The Student Room, or on social media. To add someone on The Student Room, you just click their profile, and then find the add friend button. I think you already added me though. Is your name Mick.

This can be said to be my English name, not in China. Is there a private chat in this community
This can be said to be my English name, not in China. Is there a private chat in this community

Yes. You were anonymous, but when you added me as a friend I got to see your English name. There is private messaging, I could send you a message.
Yes. You were anonymous, but when you added me as a friend I got to see your English name. There is private messaging, I could send you a message.

Are you talking about email? Can you send me private messaging ?
Are you talking about email? Can you send me private messaging ?

You sent me a private message

“Her” and “asking for friend” ... again, “her”... cut the chase, this guy wants a fine chick from teapot land.
“Her” and “asking for friend” ... again, “her”... cut the chase, this guy wants a fine chick from teapot land.

I'm really sorry. I'm not good at typing. I just want a good friend who doesn't distinguish between boys and girls.
Where in China?
Original post by YaliaV
Where in China?

You can search in map .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending