The Student Room Group

Guest Lectures! AMAs! What kind of topics would you like to see?!?

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing okay :heart:

As we are all spending a lot more time in doors now, something TSR would like to do is continue getting more Guest Lectures on site and AMAs from experts :biggrin:

It would be really lovely to know what kind of things you would like to see :beard:

Any subjects you're particularly interested in?
Any career paths you'd like to know more about or hear from someone doing that job?
Anything you'd really like to have discussion or a debate with an academic about...??

I've popped this in chat for visibility - anything you'd be interested in let me know :woo:
Subjects?
Social Sciences. :colone:

Career paths?
Something governmental? :holmes:

Discussion?
Can jet fuel melt steel beams?:beard:
Reply 2
Sanskrit phonology
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing okay :heart:

As we are all spending a lot more time in doors now, something TSR would like to do is continue getting more Guest Lectures on site and AMAs from experts :biggrin:

It would be really lovely to know what kind of things you would like to see :beard:

Any subjects you're particularly interested in?
Any career paths you'd like to know more about or hear from someone doing that job?
Anything you'd really like to have discussion or a debate with an academic about...??

I've popped this in chat for visibility - anything you'd be interested in let me know :woo:

Science mathematics and English please!!!!!!!!!!
All higher tier and aqa GCSE

Quick Reply

Latest