The Student Room Group

What do you wish you had done before Lockdown?

I would say
Bought a new PS4 controller.

Scroll to see replies

I got a unopened PS4 controller. Maybe I could hook you up
Stocked up on tins of soup, and toilet rolls lol.
Reply 3
Said goodbye to friends and teachers at school properly who I might never see again and done better in mock exams...
Original post by FemaleinDress
I would say
Bought a new PS4 controller.

Appreciated my life more before all this happened.
tried in mocks
Reply 6
revised for my mock exams :/
stocked up hand sanitiser
Revised harder for mocks
Gone out with my friends more in the last few weeks at uni :frown:
Got my hair cut, my fringe has grown pretty long now and I some what resemble Cousin It. :lol:
Reply 11
Done a big shop stockpiling food and other items. There are literally no more online delivery slots.
Original post by Karisa96
Stocked up on tins of soup, and toilet rolls lol.

Oh you poor thing without tins of soup and well what did we use before toilet paper !!! Good old fashioned newspaper apparently people used .

I will send some tins to you if you really need your soup miss Karisa x
Original post by Deggs_14
Done a big shop stockpiling food and other items. There are literally no more online delivery slots.

Yeah I believe most supermarkets delivery slots is anything upto 6 weeks before you get any online orders delivered to people .
Original post by MidgetFever
Got my hair cut, my fringe has grown pretty long now and I some what resemble Cousin It. :lol:

I am very happy I decided to have my fringe cut a week before lockdown. It will look a right mess anyway by the end of it.
Had my hair done, and been to the salon. Bought my toletries and returned my phone back.
Original post by Oxford Mum
I am very happy I decided to have my fringe cut a week before lockdown. It will look a right mess anyway by the end of it.

I think we're all going to be emerging from this lockdown with eccentric manes. :tongue:

I stupidly thought I would leave my hair cut until the day of my interview so I could get it done all nicely. The hairdresser's ended up closing and my interview was cancelled. :lol:
Original post by MidgetFever
I think we're all going to be emerging from this lockdown with eccentric manes. :tongue:

I stupidly thought I would leave my hair cut until the day of my interview so I could get it done all nicely. The hairdresser's ended up closing and my interview was cancelled. :lol:

If somebody would have told me that this would happen six months ago, I wouldn't have believed them.

I keep watching films I saw years ago with my kids, and sentimentally wishing I could magic myself back to those days.
Original post by Tracey1995
Oh you poor thing without tins of soup and well what did we use before toilet paper !!! Good old fashioned newspaper apparently people used .

I will send some tins to you if you really need your soup miss Karisa x

You wont be able to unless your a physic, you dont know where in the country I live Miss Tracey. X
Original post by Oxford Mum
If somebody would have told me that this would happen six months ago, I wouldn't have believed them.

I keep watching films I saw years ago with my kids, and sentimentally wishing I could magic myself back to those days.

Me too, I never expected the issue to be this large scale.

Aye, it's hard not to be nostalgic right now with everything seeming quite mad.

Quick Reply

Latest