The Student Room Group

Advice on A level options

So despite everything that is going on with GCSEs (and them not happening), my other main concern is the A levels that I wish to take in afraid I will not get in and if I will able to cope with the subjects that I'm taking which is either applied or a level law, applied criminology and English Literature which when I say it out loud it sounds like a lot of work and while I have genuine passion for literature with it being my favorite subject i’m really afraid that I’m not gonna to be able to cope with the work in September as I looked online and most websites commonly said that English literature is the 2nd hardest A level subject and my lesson work isn't quite where I need advice on what to do and people's experiences with any one of these subjects would be helpful.
All 4 of my A levels have been ranked as the hardest A levels for years and years especially Physics and music . But at the end of the day EVERY A Level is hard. The only advice anyone can give you is do what you enjoy because if you don’t enjoy it when things gets tough you won’t want to put the work in. There’s no easy A level I do two sciences, a foreign language and music and personally I find music the most difficult whereas everyone thinks it’s the « soft » easy pass. I got 8s and 9s on at GCSE for the subjects I do now and still find them hard. It just comes to show that you’re not going to find A levels easy so you might as well choose what you enjoy and are passionate about because you’ll be more inclined to do all the work necessary to pass.

Quick Reply

Latest