Rambo1600
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just got a homework question- "Speech is more important than action." To what extent is that true of the sections of Aeneid Book 2 you have read? (10 marks)
Really don't get what I should write or how I should approach this question. Please help if you can.
Thanks!
angelicasingh32
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rambo1600)
Just got a homework question- "Speech is more important than action." To what extent is that true of the sections of Aeneid Book 2 you have read? (10 marks)
Really don't get what I should write or how I should approach this question. Please help if you can.
Thanks!
Hi, I also did the Aeneid for my GCSE last year, can you let me know if this is the section on Dido and Aeneas, if it is then I am more than willing and able to help you : )
Rambo1600
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hey Angelica, thank-you so much for offering to help; I don't use student room much so didn't see your message until now. I did Aeneid book 2 and we studied lines 506-558, and 705-740, and finally 768- 795. I'm not sure if it is the section specifically on Dido and Aeneas, but I do know that for the most part it includes Aeneas narrating various events to Dido, eg. Priam and Hecuba at home, Priam's death, Creusa's death, and Aeneas saving citizens, etc, etc. Thanks again for offering to help :-).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (93)
5%
Uncertainty around my education (281)
15.12%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (198)
10.65%
Lack of purpose or motivation (262)
14.09%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (82)
4.41%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (107)
5.76%
Loneliness (162)
8.71%
Financial worries (66)
3.55%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (81)
4.36%
Exposure to negative news/social media (88)
4.73%
Lack of real life entertainment (102)
5.49%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (163)
8.77%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (174)
9.36%

Watched Threads