The Student Room Group

A level change

Hey guys,
I really want to go to this sixth form but I chose sociology but now want to do maths, I am able to get a grade 9 in maths but do you think they will be willing let me change at the stage.
ps I also hold an offer from the currently.
Original post by ashley193
Hey guys,
I really want to go to this sixth form but I chose sociology but now want to do maths, I am able to get a grade 9 in maths but do you think they will be willing let me change at the stage.
ps I also hold an offer from the currently.

Absolutely! I changed my subjects around about a month INTO college. Email their admissions and let them know you want to change :smile:
Yes they will. I literally changed my subjects the day I registered into school and my friends have swapped in the first term in
Reply 3
Original post by stillcrying
Absolutely! I changed my subjects around about a month INTO college. Email their admissions and let them know you want to change :smile:

Thank you for replying, and I was really scared because its a grammar sixth form there they get A LOT of admissions but I will email them on Monday.
Thanks once again
Reply 4
Original post by PetitePanda
Yes they will. I literally changed my subjects the day I registered into school and my friends have swapped in the first term in

Thank you, I will try emailing them on Monday.

Quick Reply

Latest