What is your favourite room in Cameo? You must choose wisely :giggle:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by barror1
Highly academic question here :holmes:
What is your favourite room in Cameo? You must choose wisely :giggle:

Unfortunately I cannot answer this as I am a total introvert and also claustrophobic :tongue: however I live fairly close to the place and can confirm it gets very lively!
Original post by emiloujess
Unfortunately I cannot answer this as I am a total introvert and also claustrophobic :tongue: however I live fairly close to the place and can confirm it gets very lively!

I recommend it if you ever get the chance! Vinyl is my happy place :laugh:
Original post by emiloujess

Original post by barror1
I recommend it if you ever get the chance! Vinyl is my happy place :laugh:

As a follow up question, have any of you been to wiggles or FYEO? :holmes:
Hello everyone,

I am a final year student at Bournemouth University and would love to share my experiences and answer any questions you may have if you are thinking of studying here.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have :smile:
Original post by BUstudent2021
Hello everyone,

I am a final year student at Bournemouth University and would love to share my experiences and answer any questions you may have if you are thinking of studying here.

Hi!! What is your timetable like and what subject(s) do you take?
Original post by ZeaAbdul

Hello ZeaAbdul,

My name is Tia and I study BA (Hons) Communication and Media. I am also a final year student. My timetable consists of one to two units per term, each having 1 or 2 hours of lectures and 1 or 2 hours of seminars. My course is mostly independent study so your course choice might be different from this. In first year you have more contact time and then this can decrease and become more independent throughout the years. I hope this helps:smile:
Original post by BUstudent2021
Hello everyone,

Original post by ZeaAbdul

Hi ZeaAbdul,

I am a final year student at BU and I study Nutrition. The amount of lectures and seminars you have will depend on your course although I have 3 units per semester and about 2 hours of lectures and 1 hour of seminars per unit per week. I hope that helps.

Timetables are normally released mid September to allow you to familiarise yourself with your schedule and find your way around campus.

I hope that helps. If you think of any other questions then please do not hesitate to ask :smile:
Hi everyone! My name is Destiny, and I am currently in my final year at Bournemouth University studying BSc (Hons) Psychology! Similar to the BUstudent and BUmediastudent, I studied at Bournemouth for my entire undergraduate degree. I also am looking to go for my Masters in Investigative Forensic Psychology. Feel free to ask me any questions and I can do my best to help!

I look forward to sharing some of my experiences :smile: Destiny
Hi there
Could you advise me how many lectures per week you were expected to participate in person. Looking to start psychology with forensic investigation september 2022

Latest

Trending

Trending