The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Tuition fee

Hello,

I am normally paying £15.000 but this year university ask me to pay £45.000 ( on my hub ) . I need to carrying two units. ( I had an exceptional circumstance).

This year my last year (senior year). I am an international student at Bournemouth University.Any idea?
Reply 1
Original post by Teknisyen
Hello,

I am normally paying £15.000 but this year university ask me to pay £45.000 ( on my hub ) . I need to carrying two units. ( I had an exceptional circumstance).

This year my last year (senior year). I am an international student at Bournemouth University.Any idea?

About £15.000 last year I paid £16.250.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Teknisyen
Hello,

Hi Teknisyen,

I'm Will, a Media Production student at BU currently undertaking my placement year.
I would recommend getting in contact with AskBU and they can direct you to the best people to discuss this with.
You can find them on the ground floor of the Sir Michael Cobham Library on Talbot Campus or Helpzone on Ground floor of the Bournemouth Gateway Building on Lansdowne Campus, email them on [email protected] or phone them on 01202 969696.

I hope this helps :smile:
Will

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending