The Student Room Group

UCL MSc Health Data Science or Imperial Health data analytics & machine learning?

Hi everyone,

I have just got an offer from both of these universities and I am really struggling to choose between them.

Is anyone doing either of these courses? If so which one would you recommend?
Hello, I know this is unrelated, but did you get interviewed at Imperial? I cannot find information about graduate interviews
Original post by rosstepher
Hello, I know this is unrelated, but did you get interviewed at Imperial? I cannot find information about graduate interviews

For the Health data analytics course I did not get interviewed

What course are you applying for? I can help find out if it requires an interview
Original post by Littleonezz
What course are you applying for? I can help find out if it requires an interview

I am applying to Data Science and maybe Applied Mathematics in Imperial. I might apply to UCL Data Science and Machine Learning as well (they do not disclose if there is any interview process either).
I am applying to Data Science and maybe Applied Mathematics in Imperial. I might apply to UCL Data Science and Machine Learning as well (they do not disclose if there is any interview process either).

I don’t think the UCL data science and machine learning course requires an interview, not sure about imperial
Original post by Littleonezz
I don’t think the UCL data science and machine learning course requires an interview, not sure about imperial

Thank you so much for your help!
Reply 7
Hey! I am interested in applying to both these courses, but not sure if I stand a chance. Was wondering what your background is like? And please share your experience/suggestions to strengthen my application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending