The Student Room Group

Gcse speech ideas?

Any ideas for my gcse speech? I want it to be unique but interesting with a lot of things to talk about. I don’t want to do the typical knife crime ones. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Original post by Remytracey
Any ideas for my gcse speech? I want it to be unique but interesting with a lot of things to talk about. I don’t want to do the typical knife crime ones. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I did it on vaccines it is a very interesting topic as you can point from different perspectives
I did mine on "how the Gov and media manipulate the public with psychology" which is fascinating!
Something personal usually gets the best marks, because you talk with emotions and truly convey a message that you mean.
That being said, if you're like me and don't want to be personal try this website. It has 600 topics for EPQ's (ignore that, they work for English Speaking exams too).
Good luck and don't stress it. :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Grapefruit/12
I did it on vaccines it is a very interesting topic as you can point from different perspectives

Thank you so much!
Reply 4
Original post by 2_versions
I did mine on "how the Gov and media manipulate the public with psychology" which is fascinating!
Something personal usually gets the best marks, because you talk with emotions and truly convey a message that you mean.
That being said, if you're like me and don't want to be personal try this website. It has 600 topics for EPQ's (ignore that, they work for English Speaking exams too).

That really has helped. Thank you so much!
Reply 5
Original post by username5173262

do you remember what mark you got for it xx

Quick Reply

Latest