The Student Room Group

College requirement is a portfolio to showcase your creative insight on the subject

I need some help. I dont have any experience in this field but I’m interested. I’m 17 years of age.

What can I put in the portfolio? Should it be colourful or should it just be full of words and no pictures? I’m creative but I usually write too much and there’s a minimal amount of pictures or colour.

It’s film studies and media. The course entails being taught about film production, scriptwriting, broadcasting etc. Can I have some examples on what to add please?
Original post by emzie02
I need some help. I dont have any experience in this field but I’m interested. I’m 17 years of age.

What can I put in the portfolio? Should it be colourful or should it just be full of words and no pictures? I’m creative but I usually write too much and there’s a minimal amount of pictures or colour.

It’s film studies and media. The course entails being taught about film production, scriptwriting, broadcasting etc. Can I have some examples on what to add please?

Have a look whats on the course?
Can you film some videos, do some reviews? Make a website? Podcast? Just different things to show a range of skills?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending