The Student Room Group

Masters and interviews

Hi, I was wondering when applying for Masters do all unis and courses require interviews or does really depend and if so, is anyone aware of unis in the midland eg BCU, uni of Leicester, uob, dmu, cov etc if they do that for all course esp In The law/international relations field if ygm.

Thank you 😊
Never had an interview for my masters
Original post by zaynab_khan
Hi, I was wondering when applying for Masters do all unis and courses require interviews or does really depend and if so, is anyone aware of unis in the midland eg BCU, uni of Leicester, uob, dmu, cov etc if they do that for all course esp In The law/international relations field if ygm.

Thank you 😊

I didn't have an interview for my Masters (English Literature). However, I believe that some courses do hold interviews, especially if the course is an especially popular or oversubscribed one.

Amy :smile:
Original post by zaynab_khan

Thank you 😊

hi Zaynab

Thank you for your enquiry and best of luck with your application. The majority of our postgraduate courses do not tend to hold interviews, with the exception of a select few courses. Is there a particular course you are applying for?

If the course or our admissions team do require an interview, we will communicate the schedule of the day and all information you need to help you prepare for your interview; and you can speak to our Enquiry team for further support and guidance too!

Given the light of the current situation, we are in the process of reviewing our application process and potentially hosting these events via Skype. If there are any changes, please be assured, you will be notified in due course.

If we do not require and interview, our admissions team will work on processing your application and responding to you as soon as possible. Should you wish to talk in more detail about your application, you can chat to us here or on 0116 2 50 60 70 or WhatsApp on 07970 655800

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
leena

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending