The Student Room Group

Don’t like this

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
OMG HAT IS MY MUM shell yell ill be upstairs and shell start saying when i do eventualky hear her that i called u 10x u didnt come down and then i get something taken away from me or more chores. like she yells at me to get her phone when im uostairs and shes downstairs watching tv and her phone is like on the other side of the table or to lwt the dog out like shes nearer get of ur bum and do it urself. its so so so god dam frustrating.and idk if anyone has this problem my mums amazing but she has her downfalls and say ik tryinh to learn something new right shell tell me its not rocket scienve and shell show me how to do it rlly quickly and when i vet it wrong shell say its aint hard in a attitude of ur stupid or say i got the wrong outfit for my brither cos she told me get a outfit shell talk to me like im stupid. its horrible i only learnt to make a cuo of tea at 15 and im 15 and a half now and my nan taught me cos everytime she showed me she did it so fast i got mjxed up.and she keeos going u know best whats the answer then or u always thibk i know best wekk u dont when acc im right shes wrong bjt she wont acceot that im trying ti help her.

but i understand u its so so so frustrating to the point ur headbutting walls and punching walls cos ita that fristrating amd idk bout u but when im yelked at i staet to feel stressed and under threat even thi theres no threat like mums do yell but if ur mum yelks at u every 2-5 mins like mine does amd for things like to let the dog out when shes like next to the back door then i get u if its just dinner all mums do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending