The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mockingbird60
I think it's only like 200 words per question so it shouldn't take too long maybe a few hours?

I think it's only like 200 words per question so it shouldn't take too long maybe a few hours?

Me taking 7 days straight to write mine :colone:

idk if anyone here did the BMAT, but I spent longer doing that form than revising for BMAT lmao

-it's worth saying, the form definitely won't take the average human 7 days to write, I just was taking forever since I didn't;t like anything that I wrote haha
(edited 3 years ago)
Also, does anyone know when Manchester start sending interviews out? Cheers :P
Original post by tipexmaster25
Me taking 7 days straight to write mine :colone:

idk if anyone here did the BMAT, but I spent longer doing that form than revising for BMAT lmao

-it's worth saying, the form definitely won't take the average human 7 days to write, I just was taking forever since I didn't;t like anything that I wrote haha

Yeah but how many hours of them 7 days did u actually spend on the form?
Yeah but how many hours of them 7 days did u actually spend on the form?

I started and finished mine today and it took me 8 hours to write lol I had bmat to revise for . But I am slow at writing
Original post by yomedicgirl
wait im so confused shadowing a doctor but like seeing what they do isn't that work exp

No that's watching somebody working. It's not experience of working yourself.

It's useful for seeing what being a doctor involves, but it doesn't demonstrate in itself that you have any personal attributes or skills relevant to being a doctor.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by tipexmaster25
Also, does anyone know when Manchester start sending interviews out? Cheers :P

Looking at last years thread, they sent out some rejections in late November and then interview invites were sent on the 4th December. So we should probably expect to her back from them early December.
Reply 187
Original post by yomedicgirl
hey guys just wanted to ask in exp for caring role I have hospital placements but what I type in for the role? work exp student ?

Hi, I emailed to ask about this and they said to write about what you feel is relevant for them to know. I've included volunteering and shadowing and just tried to link what I gained.
okay so i've just completed my form and it says that there is an error when i press submit. it says "form currently unavailable" anyone else have this problem? i'm a bit stressed as the deadline is tomorrow.
Reply 189
Original post by c00kieraider
okay so i've just completed my form and it says that there is an error when i press submit. it says "form currently unavailable" anyone else have this problem? i'm a bit stressed as the deadline is tomorrow.

OMG Hi, this is happening to me. I though that I had read the email wrong at first but the deadline's definitey tommorow

Same here. I've sent the admissions team an email about it and will call them tomorrow.
This is great haha! Hopefully it will not take long for it to get solved

I think they must have a problem because I was trying to do mine and then it wouldn't load and said 'form currently unavailable' Thought somehow I had submitted it and that was it.
Reply 193
Original post by possibly.1.2.
I think they must have a problem because I was trying to do mine and then it wouldn't load and said 'form currently unavailable' Thought somehow I had submitted it and that was it.

Same here, I panicked at first

Yeah I’ve got the same thing happening to me😭😭😭
Reply 195

Same thing with me! I closed it to try the original link they sent in the email, and it's saying form currently unavailable too. I can't even access my original form.
Original post by notlikewithyou
same here. I've sent the admissions team an email about it and will call them tomorrow.

omg same here i am having heart palpitlations
Reply 197
Original post by vitaminC&D
omg same here i am having heart palpitlations

same omg
Reply 198
Surely we can't all be wrong? It's currently 00:30 GMT on the 6th - not 23:59!!!

I know, I keep checking the email but it said 23:59 when you opened the link to the form too.
Surely we can't all be wrong? It's currently 00:30 GMT on the 6th - not 23:59!!!

I'm doing the same thing. I keep thinking am I stupid have I got it wrong? It appears not, the site is either under maintenance, got a problem or closed 24hrs too early. So lets hope it's up by tomorrow otherwise they will have to extend the deadline.

Latest

Trending

Trending