The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by j5994
Pls be quick manchester I keep refreshing my emails and I need to get on with some work xxxx

Hahaha that is literally me right now
Original post by lulul550
Hahaha that is literally me right now

Same here 😂😩
I just hope the cut off isn’t crazy high like above sheffield
Original post by User12341
I just hope the cut off isn’t crazy high like above sheffield

as long as your ucat was in top third i think you should be fine for non holistic
guys i CANNOT deal with this, i am literally refreshing the life out of my emails, HELP.
Are we SURE that Manchester is sending them out today???
Original post by zubaidi88

Wait yes I’m confused why does everyone think they’re coming out today??
Lol people, it's just my speculation (based on their email) that it might come out either today or tomorrow. They DID NOT GUARANTEE anything but said it'll be within 2 weeks, they could always wait a few more days. I would suggest everyone keep calm and not stress out, nobody knows for certain when or what the outcome will be.
Original post by zubaidi88

I think we’re sure they’ll be out in the next couple of days ie today/tomorrow/Monday as the first interview date is in two weeks
Doesn’t look like any are coming today :frown:
Original post by Aethomson
Doesn’t look like any are coming today :frown:

Iam waiting as well!! My score is 57.5
What’s yours?
i received submitted my application on 15/10 n received eform on 20/10. on 24/11 manchester gave me n email to say sorry they hv not acknowledged my application n with it was the uni ID no. for me. has this happen to anyone else?
Original post by Vdr2021
Iam waiting as well!! My score is 57.5
What’s yours?

What score? How do you calculate it?
I received the confirmation that I submitted my eform from Manchester but never received an acknowledgment email, has this happened to anyone?

the acknowledgment email was for my application. when i applied on 15/10 i din receive acknowledgement at all.
Original post by Aethomson
What score? How do you calculate it?

Sorry wrong group, should have been Leicester.
Original post by Vdr2021

Ah okay!
Reply 596
Should I email them or just leave it? Has anyone else not received an acknowledgment email?

i got one really late too but it will come if they have sent you an NAI form - just email to check
Original post by la.123
i got one really late too but it will come if they have sent you an NAI form - just email to check

That’s what I thought, if I got sent the form then they must have received my application?
Original post by Vdr2021

lol. i applied to man hester n leiscester too
That’s what I thought, if I got sent the form then they must have received my application?

when i received my eform, i din hv uni ID coz acknowledgement for application email only came through only 24/11. when d u get yr uni ID

Latest

Trending

Trending