The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dj3321
pls tell me if you get the zoom link, thinking of ringing them up

Yeh you aswell, mine is at 2:30 tomorrow so I’m assuming it will be sent that time today but if it isn’t I’m going to ring them. I’ve emailed them though to ask when they’re sending it. Idk when they’ll get back tho
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 981
Original post by Aethomson
Yeh you aswell, mine is at 2:30 tomorrow so I’m assuming it will be sent that time today but if it isn’t I’m going to ring them. I’ve emailed them though to ask when they’re sending it. Idk when they’ll get back tho

alright, will do, mines 8:30
Good luck for it!!
Reply 983
Good luck for it!!

you too mate !
My zoom link came
Reply 985
My zoom link came

Mine too, sorry for not replying I was busy .
Has anyone got theirs 12:30 tomorrow
Original post by dj3321
Mine too, sorry for not replying I was busy .

No problem :smile:
Hey just wondering did you guys send your qualifications to Manchester? I've been wondering if we had to send it but don't really know how
Original post by MastaMasta103
Hey just wondering did you guys send your qualifications to Manchester? I've been wondering if we had to send it but don't really know how

Have they asked us to send anything?
Original post by areej6323
Yh idk think they should just put on their website more clearly that band 3 is likely to be unsuccessful, it wasn't properly stated and I wouldn't have applied if I knew it was this slim of a chance to get an interview with band 3. I wanna know what stats people had that got an interview with band 3 this year

Hiya - I'm currently at Manchester Med and I got band 3 in my sjt too! Please, please don't worry! I got all four of medical school offers with band 3 so there are still plenty of opportunities left for you! Don't let it impact you or concern you with future offers. Fingers crossed for you!
Original post by hamid246810
Have they asked us to send anything?

No but I'm scared I might've missed something
Original post by MastaMasta103
No but I'm scared I might've missed something

Oh yeah then no you don't need to send anything yet. Maybe before they give your offer they'll ask for English lang transcripts -- my 5th choice Biomed did this.
Original post by aususauk
Has anyone got theirs 12:30 tomorrow

Lmao I had mine at that time today, I’m pretty sure I bombed it
Don’t know how to feel after that 😭 urgh disappointed
Original post by maddymonster99
Don’t know how to feel after that 😭 urgh disappointed

Same - and the fact that loads of the questions I’ve prepped for didn’t come up, but at least it’s overrrr
Original post by madihahc

I had mine today aswell and honestly had no clue about anything they asked me
Same - and the fact that loads of the questions I’ve prepped for didn’t come up, but at least it’s overrrr

Legit I spent so much time prepping certain things and none of it came up!!!!
Legit I spent so much time prepping certain things and none of it came up!!!!

I mean I'm glad it wasn't just me, but still a bummer lol, I hope they come up in my other interviews

What session were u in. I was in B

Latest

Trending

Trending