Original post by curiousperson123
Like within a week or two weeks?
Thank you

put it all on red or black on roulette 3 times in a row and hope for the best
Reply 3
Simple.

Spoiler

Reply 4
Spend 100 on condoms, 50 on mouthwash and the remaining 50 on business cards, then stand on street corners and offer your services
Oh lool that's true
Oh lool that's true

Original post by A+B+C
Spend 100 on condoms, 50 on mouthwash and the remaining 50 on business cards, then stand on street corners and offer your services

ha lol
stand on the street and beg for a few weeks
pimp yourself out to horny older women?
rob a bank
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Simple.

Spoiler

Ok I'm going to ignore that
Can you tell me more about stocks?
Reply 10
Ok I'm going to ignore that

Mhm. Well good luck with that.
It can be pretty easy if you’re good with things like investments and business in general. Of course nobody wants to tell you about the opportunities available cause they’d prefer you follow the system like every other headless chicken and get a job for the rest of your life.
Nothing legal can turn 200 to 1000 without any form of risk that you could lose it all.
Original post by RichPiana
It can be pretty easy if you’re good with things like investments and business in general. Of course nobody wants to tell you about the opportunities available cause they’d prefer you follow the system like every other headless chicken and get a job for the rest of your life.

Thank you Mr. Where have you been?
Thank you Mr. Where have you been?

I’ve been here all this time. I have a few investment plans myself once I’m finished with uni. Going to save up some cash and go into the car and property business and before you know it you’ll be swimming in money. Some people think it’s wishful thinking, I call it dreaming big.
Reply 16
Original post by RichPiana
It can be pretty easy if you’re good with things like investments and business in general.

Are you?

Give us a tip for the next month.
Reply 17
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Nothing legal can turn 200 to 1000 without any form of risk that you could lose it all.

Matched betting
E-commerce
Original post by Sir Cumference
Matched betting

Which includes risk...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending