The Student Room Group

Snapchat guys dilema

I have been messaging some guys online during this period because I might as well and I have little other hope. I met these guys online so I don’t know them in person but I know they’re my age.

The first guy I’ve been speaking to for like 60 days and we have the red heart so we are both each other’s number one. I like talking to him and he says he likes talking to me too. The issue is he lives far away and he doesn’t seem to think anything can come out of us talking because of this. I feel like I know him pretty well and we do get along and occasionally flirt but sometimes he will turn a bit cold. He also talks to me almost all day and he answers any question I ask which is a big deal because I ask a lot.

The second guy I am really attracted to and he lives really close to me. He seems really cool but I’ve only spoken to him for three weeks and I can’t lie its only been really talking for the past week. The issue is that he doesn’t talk during the day so if I want to talk to him I have to stay up. I don’t know nearly as much about him but what I do know seems like I would like him. His replies just aren’t great but I’m not sure if he’s really that active. We do flirt quite a bit but I don’t know if he just wants me for one thing or if he actually likes me more than that but he seems really sweet and genuine.

Any impressions that you get from this would help. Is There a clear choice in this situation or should I stick them both out and just see what happens. I feel guilty about the fact that there’s two guys at once but I guess it’s not that uncommon. I’d be happy to hear all opinions but please no negativity x
The first guy you are talking about seems lovely! But it such a shame about the distance. However, if you find you like the guy so much then distance shouldn't really be a problem if you get what I mean.
On the other hand, the second guy seems like he is only wanting you for 'one thing' I think. I'd say if the feelings were mutual then he would be responding to you like the first guy and he would be giving you much better replies.
But, this all being said this is solely my opinion and you should do what is best for you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
The first guy you are talking about seems lovely! But it such a shame about the distance. However, if you find you like the guy so much then distance shouldn't really be a problem if you get what I mean.
On the other hand, the second guy seems like he is only wanting you for 'one thing' I think. I'd say if the feelings were mutual then he would be responding to you like the first guy and he would be giving you much better replies.
But, this all being said this is solely my opinion and you should do what is best for you.

ty!
The first guy is lovely but he seems put off by the distance which is frustrating but I kinda understand.
The second guy I feel like I don’t know all that well and we don’t talk that much. I think honestly he isn’t on his phone that much and he only seems to be active at night which is kinda annoying.
I can’t tell what to do or what is best for me so thanks for your opinion. It helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending